We are looking for a passionate account manager who isn't afraid to pick up the phone and has a strong work ethic.
What will you be doing?
You know our software solutions and reservation system inside and out and are the bridge between our location partners and customers. With your knowhow and charm you ensure new and existing customers and partners are happy day in day out.
- You are the point of contact for our most valuable customers and partners for both sales and support related issues
- You have amazing people knowledge and are able to maintain relationships with parties big and small
- You ensure a timely delivery of our services and provide excellent on-boarding to new customers
- Through your excellent operational skills you nurture involved customers and partners and generate organic growth of our business
- You manage to bring together supply and demand with your out of the box thinking and persuasion skills
- You help our partners in keeping their content, rates and availability up to date on our website
Experience and skills you'll bring to the team:
You have at least a Bachelor’s degree
You have at least one year of relevant experience
- You are used to working independently and are goal focussed. You're proactive, have strong organisational capabilities, are a quick thinker, takes the initiative and know how to seal the deal
Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch; professional working proficiency in English
Commercial and customer oriented mind-set
What we can offer you:
Working with a motivated international team
Flexible starting date but no later than March 1st
Lots of responsibility to create your own growth opportunities
A chance to work at TQ, the tech hub in the heart of Amsterdam where you’ll have opportunities to connect with other young professionals
Competitive financial compensation
- And last but not least, fun activities from free Friday drinks to team outings!